[Sugar-devel] Improving Reading Experience

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Mon Jul 27 08:08:48 EDT 2009

Sounds like you guys are on the right track.

What I want is a movie that is fun, short and upbeat and makes people see we
have tons and tons of books for kids.

I'm not an expert on childrens lit, go for books that look like fun or you
have heard of. Don't seek out controversy, but don't sweat Wizard of Oz and
such. Areas that want to exercise that level of censorship are unlikely to
be early adopters of Sugar.  If you really want opinions, you can ask on
IAEP.

Thanks!
Caroline

--