[Sugar-devel] Buddy Tagging (Was: GPA Goals Status)

Eben Eliason eben at laptop.org
Sun Jul 26 20:58:47 EDT 2009

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 11:35 PM, Gary C Martin<gary at garycmartin.com> wrote:
> Hi Eben,
>
> On 25 Jul 2009, at 16:26, Eben Eliason wrote:
>
>> On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 10:59 AM, Gary C Martin<gary at garycmartin.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> If you can find your previous group mock-ups, that would be great (been
>>> googling, wiki searching, and Spotlighting my email but haven't found
>>> them
>>> yet).
>>
>> Will do. I'll post them before the weekend is out.
>
> Cool.

I've posted my earlier sketches to the Groups proposal page [1], along
with comments on the ideas illustrated, and some thoughts relating
them to Gary's designs. I also want to pose the question (as stated in
the intro to my mockups): How do we use local group tagging as a
stepping stone to open/closed groups?

Eben

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Design_Team/Proposals/Groups