[Sugar-devel] Git commit comment mistake

Asaf Paris Mandoki asafpm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 15:54:31 EDT 2009

I pushed it a few minutes ago. I doubt somebody has checked out the
changes yet. I'd rather just amend the commit comment. If I wanted to
force the push should I do

git push --force gitorious at git.sugarlabs.org:physics/mainline.git

Do you think it can break subsequent pulls? I Just want to amend the
commit comment.

Thanks,
Asaf