[Sugar-devel] New activity Graph

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Fri Jul 24 11:20:22 EDT 2009

Hi Xenofon,

Hey looking good :-)

One quick bit of UI feedback from watching the movie. The behaviour of
your tabs is quite different to the rest of the current Sugar design.
In Sugar the top tabs switch to different toolbars across the top of
the screen with the main canvas staying the same. I would try and
build your 2nd page of preferences as a 2nd Sugar Toolbar so that the
children can still see the actual working graph canvas while they
change axis settings, et al.

I'd be happy to help you out with your SVG icons and match them in
with the Sugar HIG a little more (Activity icon and any new Toolbar
icons you need for the preferences).

Regards,
--Gary