[Sugar-devel] Book bundles and Read

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 18:31:18 EDT 2009

This makes perfect sense to me.   In particular, Read should be able to read
.xol files and display books contained within them if they are in a
known/readable format.  Adding support over time for alternatives to
catalog.atom would not be difficult (there are some learning-objects formats
that have different canonical names and formats for their catalog files) but
I'd like to see this become the recommended way to store a set of books,
even if it is part of a more complex activity/object/content bundle.

SJ