[Sugar-devel] need a better name for starting page of karma than "MenuStage"

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Tue Jul 21 03:47:15 EDT 2009

Could you please name those items in English?
I suggest this because probably Karma is one of the most important
things from an educational viewpoint because it will allow developing
curriculum in a totally open way. I mean it will allow teachers to avoid
locking teaching materials even into Sugar so no matter what will happen
10 years from now, will Android or ChromeOS (os something totally
unpredicted OS) take off, or will Sugar spread to hundreds of millions
of machines, or will Windows dominate in on portable machines or
whatever, the curriculum will still be usable because there will be some
browser in the future that is sure. So most likely most of the
programmers developing curricula will use Karma so it would be wise to
name things that will be understandable for the widest international
audience.
Just name it as "table of contents" or "directory".