[Sugar-devel] Plain Query Format proposal

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org
Sun Jul 19 11:38:51 EDT 2009

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 12:44:45PM +0000, Aleksey Lim wrote:

> The question is are you targeting your features for 0.86 or 0.88?
I'm targetting 0.86 with the API-changed Tomeu-datastore and the
Python-side API changes. The full redesign (with fully asynchronous data
API calls and support for VCS backends) is 0.88 stuff, but should be
API-compatible for most activities.
Hoping to have a fully working prototype to present for review in about
a week. If you can agree on a set of metadata keys/data types to be
supported for 0.86 I'll add it to my prototype and you can start
experimenting with it.

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/