[Sugar-devel] [Cs-dev] Sugar on a Stick - and OLPCsound/Csound

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Sat Jul 18 18:55:26 EDT 2009

Peter,

It seems the latest Csound5.10 has not yet made it into updates-testing.
I'll try again on at least a daily basis.

I've learned a lot about Fedora/Sugar since July 1; I did get your message
then, but I don't think I understood its full meaning. At any rate, I did
wait for the "regular" update to appear (which it did shortly). I'll do the
same now for the testing version.

I appreciate your bearing with this newbee.

Art Hunkins