[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Share sugar objects on a standalone server
solutiongrove at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 18:35:06 EDT 2009
Ack! I posted this to the wrong thread! Sorry :(
Here are some ideas for use cases that we might want to think through.
Off the top of my head
- Teacher shares a file with a class
- Teacher shares a file or lesson plan or student work sample with other
- Student shares with classmate for peer review
- Student shares with teacher for assessment (need an easy way for
teachers to see all students work)
- Student shares with outside world
- Student shares with school community
- Teacher or student gets an activity for Sugar
- Teacher or Student learns what is possible with Sugar from examples
- Students or classes of students collaobrate to co-create projects
All different, but it would be good if the end users felt there was some
consistent logic to how they did these tasks which may well be related in
On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 6:12 PM, Edward Cherlin <echerlin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 7:11 PM, Gary C Martin<gary at garycmartin.com>
> > Test case:
> > 1) Create a new TurtleArt activity
> > 2) Upload the new entry to the SL wiki using Browse
> > 3) Use Browse to download the entry back to Journal
> > 4) Resume it from Journal
> Thanks. That's something I missed. I'll add it to [[The undiscoverable]].
> However, when I tried uploading a TA session, the Wiki said,
> ".gtar" is not a permitted file type.
> Did we change from .tar.gz to .gtar in the Journal, or something like
> that, but not coordinate properly?
> > This should ideally work for all Activities, then folks can actually
> > start creating and distributing content/activities directly using
> > Sugar, for other Sugar users.
> > Regards,
> > --Gary
> Silent Thunder (默雷/धर्ममेघशब्दगर्ज/دھرممیگھشبدگر ج) is my name
> And Children are my nation.
> The Cosmos is my dwelling place, The Truth my destination.
> http://earthtreasury.org/worknet (Edward Mokurai Cherlin)
> Sugar-devel mailing list
> Sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org
Caroline at SolutionGrove.com
617-500-3488 - Office
505-213-3268 - Fax
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Sugar-devel