[Sugar-devel] sugar-update-control.aslo ready for testing

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Thu Jul 16 10:10:01 EDT 2009

Another pre-release of sugar-update-control.aslo is ready for testing.
 It is now available at
http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/sugar-update-control/repos/aslo-clone
.

Fixes include :
GUI works correctly via control panel.
Finds activities via SUGAR_PATH.  (if SUGAR_PATH is set correctly  it
_should_ on SOAS but, I have not tested it yet)
Using client side updates provided by alsroot[1], will grab the
correct versions of activities for the installed version of Sugar.

TODO:
By default, GUI is populated with information on all corresponding
activities on ASLO not just the valid update.  (You can manually
select the updates you want)

Please test so we can see about adding it as a feature to .86:)

david

1. checkout
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/services/update.php?id=org.laptop.WebActivity&appVersion=0.82
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/services/update.php?id=org.laptop.WebActivity&appVersion=0.84