[Sugar-devel] Re : Missing french manuals on the french homepage of flossmanuals

Nicolas Dufour nicoduf at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 14 05:49:29 EDT 2009

Hi Adam, hi all,

> De : adam hyde <adam at flossmanuals.net>
> its because the french site of floss manuals is currently being set up.
>
> I cc Nicolas for you here - he is in charge of it :)

I first planned to proof it before moving it to the French site. But I'm not against changing the order.

Adam, could you please move Sugar from the translation zone to the French site? I can't do it by myself because it would do a standard transfer, and we need a complete move (a real copy in the French manuals and removed from the translation zone) and keep the original translation links.
Tell me when it's done so that I update the front page.

Thanks.
--
Nicolas