[Sugar-devel] localization meeting - Tuesday July 28 at 11:30 UTC -- Topic: Crowdsourcing Localized audio and images

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Thu Jul 16 07:08:22 EDT 2009

Both Christoph and I have blogged about the issues of crowdsourcing
localized audio and image files.

http://karmaproject.wordpress.com/2009/07/16/localizing-images-and-audio-files/
http://blog.olenepal.org/index.php/archives/335

We are having a meeting with the l10n guru Sayamindu at 11:30 UTC next
Tuesday July 28 at #sugar-meeting. Anyone interested in the issue is
welcome to attend. The time may seem a little odd to those in the
Western hemisphere but it is very convenient for those of us in Asia ;).
Let me know if u want to attend but can't attend at that time.

Meeting Agenda
1) What are our requirements?
2) What are the possible solutions?
3) what are our resources and timeline?