[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Cleaning up 0.86 Roadmap page

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Wed Jul 15 21:32:42 EDT 2009

On 7/15/09, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 22:09, Caroline Meeks<solutiongrove at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Should some of the ideas here be on the list?
> >
> > http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Goals
> >

> > Solid Collaboration - maybe just being able to easily see in the UI and
> > change whether you are collaborating locally or through a Jabber Server.
> >
> > Straightforward Teacher "Assignment" -> Student -> Teacher workflow - I
> > don't know if we have enough of a plan of how to do this to include it in
> > the next release.  But if someone did have an implementation idea..
>

> I think you can enter a feature page before we have an implementation
> idea nor a team to implement it.
>
> > Avoid surplus Activity launching

==Avoid surplus Activity launching==
Don't let the user keep opening activities until the machine crashes or is
driven to its knees.  Make it less likely that a user who is impatient will
end up opening multiple copies of an activity.
* Priority C for GPA

What do you mean by this?

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Goals

Regards,