[Sugar-devel] Cleaning up 0.86 Roadmap page

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Wed Jul 15 06:18:17 EDT 2009

On 07/12/2009 11:20 AM, Simon Schampijer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> many good ideas have been added to the
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.86/Roadmap#Ideas section. We used this at
> the beginning to track our features for this release. We have been
> moving now to a new policy to track Features.
>
> Please use the policy described at
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Policy to track your features.
> Move the items you have been adding to this list to separate feature pages.
>
> Make sure to follow the guidelines
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Policy#What_does_the_feature_process_look_like.3F
> if you want to ask your Feature to be included in the 0.86 release.
>
> Thanks,
>      Simon

Thanks for those that did the work already. I have moved the left over
items to the talk page - to not clutter the roadmap. Please keep on
cleaning this page and move items to the feature pages or delete them if
not applicable anymore.

Our 0.86 feature page is getting into shape as well. From the proposed
features (following the policy at
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Policy) these have been accepted
already http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.86/Feature_List

Some still pending.