[Sugar-devel] Collaboration Plan for the GPA tomorrow

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Mon Jul 13 21:43:40 EDT 2009

We will be at the GPA tomorrow and we'll have time to test after class,
probably around 12:30.

So far all I have planned is to try getting rid of the jabber key on the
master and try cloning some new sticks.

We will also enable debugging following Dave's suggestion:

To do that I edit ~/.Xclients to include this

 if [ -f ~/.sugar/debug ]; then
        . ~/.sugar/debug
 fi

before  eval \\\$(dbus-launch --sh-syntax --exit-with-session)

Then we need to edit ~/.sugar/debug to fix a couple of typos:

Missing space between exportGABBLE_LOGFILE
and exportSALUTLOGFILE.

It should be
export GABBLE_LOGFILE...
export SALUT_LOGFILE

Are there any other suggestions?

We got a hint from collabora that we should check the "keepalive" setting.
Does anyone know what that is or how we could change it?

There seems to be a separate bug that keeps local collaboration from
working.  Does anyone have any thoughts of what it might be or how to get
more information?