[Sugar-devel] Translation on the wiki

Bastien bastienguerry at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 12 16:46:09 EDT 2009

1. The Translation_Team/ is not visible on the left menu.  I think it
   deserves a link.

2. Someone deleted the http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translations page I
   created a while ago.  This page was meant to monitor wiki
   translations.  Maybe this was not a convenient way to work for
   everyone but at least I was using it.  Why deleting it?

3. I wanted to add french translation for the Helpfr page.  I followed
   instructions from this page:

   http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/Wiki_Translation

   Both the http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activities/Helpfr and the
   Helpfr/lang-fr pages contain the right templates, but I surely missed
   one step in the process because this is now a complete mess.

   Can someone have a look and help me fix this?

Thanks,

--
 Bastien