[Sugar-devel] Commiter problem with git

Asaf Paris Mandoki asafpm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 04:57:41 EDT 2009

The ~/.gitconfig didn't exist. I executed

git config --global user.name "Asaf Paris Mandoki"
git config --global user.email "asafpm at gmail.com"

and that generated ~/.gitconfig with the format mentioned.

The problem I have now is that when I execute

git push gitorious at git.sugarlabs.org:physics/mainline.git

I get a message saying "Agent admitted failure to sign using the key." and
it asks me for a password. I give the password I defined for the key and it
prompts me again for the password ad-infinitum.