[Sugar-devel] Initial implementation of toolbars design

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 10:24:21 EDT 2009

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 9:29 AM, Aleksey Lim<alsroot at member.fsf.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 11:42:19AM +0200, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
>> Another possibility is having Aleksey working on converting Write to
>> the new toolbar and getting frequent feedback about it. Suggesting
>> Write here because it has a crowded toolbar, could be the journal as
>> well because we already have mockups.
>
> I've taken it
>
> --
> Aleksey

One comment re Write toolbars: there are numerous reports from the
field that we don't support bulleted lists, et al. I think the
pull-down menu on the style tab is not discoverable (in fact pulldown
menus in general in Sugar are difficult for people). Be great to turn
those options into buttons.

-walter

--
Walter Bender