[Sugar-devel] Add ability to record to Speak?

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Thu Jul 9 23:09:56 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 10:50 PM, Muriel de Souza Godoi <
murielgodoi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've been away from Sugar for a long time... but keep reading the mailing
> lists :)
>
> I will be on vacation until July 20th, but after that  I can face this as a
> new effort to help Sugar
>
> What about a different approach? Add the speak capability to memorize...
>
> Can memorize just use the speak library and pronounce the cards?
> What do you think?

Thats an interesting idea too!  Especially if you could have the speak face
on the card doing the talking.  He is so engaging.  I think you want the
capability to not show the print as the idea might well be to recognize the
sounds and match them to the written word.

Thanks!

--
Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove