[Sugar-devel] GPA collaboration Issues - keepalive theory

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 22:29:56 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Caroline
Meeks<caroline at solutiongrove.com> wrote:
> The other theory we are working on is that something is not set to long
> enough in "keepalive"

The logs we saw earlier were clearly of a "domain" vs IP address mismatch.

Did you try the fix that I've suggested (changing the 'jabber server'
setting on the clients to match the expected domain name)? After the
change, did it work?

If things still fail, the logs should look radically different after
that change. Are there new logs?

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions