[Sugar-devel] GPA collaboration Issues - keepalive theory

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Thu Jul 9 21:59:07 EDT 2009

The other theory we are working on is that something is not set to long
enough in "keepalive"

This theory is based on the logs saying that jabber had been disconnected
probably because gabble and died. We are thinking that actually the
hardware/network might just be slow.

Collabora suggested that keepalive might be the problem.

Has anybody put eyeballs on this code? Is there a timeout somewhere that we
could extend?

I am camping this weekend. We will next be at GPA for tesing on Tuesday.

Thanks!
Caroline

--
Caroline Meeks