[Sugar-devel] SoAS Testing with XS

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Thu Jul 9 10:19:49 EDT 2009

It was worth a try but I see exactly the same behavior on the media lab
jabber server.

One thing I think I am noticing. It seems like one machine at a time is
connected to the Jabber Server.

What happens when a machine connects?
Is there anyway that one machine connecting could cause another to
disconnect?
Are these machines in some way replicating something about them when the
server things it should be unique?
Could there be some sort of firewall or a caching service that decides its a
duplicate and cuts one of them off?

--
Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove