[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Paint improvements?

Dave Bauer dave.bauer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 20:39:36 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 7:41 PM, Caroline
Meeks<caroline at solutiongrove.com> wrote:

> For our work at the GPA, where we have full sized screens, I think Tuxpaint
> is superior. I know the teachers really care about the automatic save
> though. The kids have a lot of trouble saving and its heart breaking for
> them to lose their work.  We need to think about how to not just save to
> journal, but to save automatically and frequently, but not so frequently
> that we clog up the journal.

Tuxpaint on a regular desktop has it's own version of a journal. Every
time you click the new page button it saves you old drawing. Seems
like it should save that to the sugar journal if you choose a new
blank page. Of course, I don't know how that would be implemented, but
I think it would lead to the least surpises.

Dave