[Sugar-devel] SoAS Testing with XS

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Wed Jul 8 19:23:39 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 7:17 PM, Benjamin M. Schwartz <
bmschwar at fas.harvard.edu> wrote:

> Caroline Meeks wrote:
> >    1. Fix Jabber collaboration - We have a mysterious bug (that is also
> >    being worked on in parallel) that keeps dropping the connection to the
> >    externally hosted Jabber Server (jabber.sl.org)
>
> That's irritating.   Have you tried other servers? For example,
> schoolserver.media.mit.edu has been very reliable for me.

No actually I haven;t. since we did not have problem using that server
outside of GPA I didn't think of it.  But your right. Its definitely worth a
try and easy to do.  I will report tomorrow on the results. Thanks

--
Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove

617-500-3488 - Office