[Sugar-devel] Jaunty up and running

James Michael DuPont james.michael.dupont at flossk.org
Sun Jul 5 16:19:51 EDT 2009

Ok,
I mean the ubunutu and fedora packages are broken.
Jhbuild, we will have to go through this together when I am online.
this latop cannot even begin to use jhbuild, it is an aspire one. 512 mb or
ram and no space left.

I am sorry to be so frustrated, but it is too much to ask normal users to
use jhbuild.
I hope to help clean up the packages and as soon as we figure out the
problems, I will help patch the errors.
It is just interesting that the errors with the icons are showing up on all
systems, the errors are not seriously wrong, it is a simple patch.
more tomorrow, I look forward to working with you to make sugar run out of
the box on ubuntu. that will help get more users and will help the project
in the long run.
thanks,
mike

--