[Sugar-devel] Jaunty up and running

James Michael DuPont james.michael.dupont at flossk.org
Sat Jul 4 11:43:38 EDT 2009

The problem with the icons, I have as well on my linpus. Fedora 8
that I start with sugar-emulator. There the one patch with starter is not
needed.

The report is with jhbuild on debian jaunty. I built it from scratch.
Started with jhbuild run

you can download my entire build snapshot with patch here:
http://download.tuxfamily.org/flossk/fullpackage.tgz
md5: 82ea297f4a8b683ba8778178cd88cd91 size: 367864811

I will be back in the office on Monday, then i can work on this more.
It is behavior that I have seen on all ubuntu 9.04 standard package
installs.

obviously this is just a hack to get thing working, I would love to have the
time to learn
more about the system to help debug it. as soon as I have more time, I will
look into it.

thanks,

mike

--