[Sugar-devel] How to create a project on SugarLabs gitorious?

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Fri Jul 3 20:59:15 EDT 2009

Hi Bastien,

Hmmmm, I might well be confused here, but looking at gitiorus I see no
helpfr project for you to push to:

	http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/helpfr

You need to login, click "Projects" in the top right, then "New
project" in the left, and create your project. Once created, if you
navigate to your projects mainline page, at the top it lists example
clone and push commands for your project i.e. you should be able to
push with something like:

	git push gitorious at git.sugarlabs.org:helpfr/mainline.git

If you think you have done this already, login and click "Dashboard"
to show projects you have created and double check helpfr is listed
there (I couldn't find this project name via searc or manually
mangling URLs to where it should be).

Hope that's of some help!

Regards,
--Gary