[Sugar-devel] Journal feature request--more data in main display

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Fri Jul 3 14:14:36 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 03, 2009 at 06:36:07PM +0100, Gary C Martin wrote:

> On 3 Jul 2009, at 06:06, Aleksey Lim wrote:

>>> like http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/File:-5.png
>>
>> use several types of view, list and cloud
>> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/File:-6.png
>
> I think we may now be talking about different features/options :-)
> Apologies if so, but...
>
> "List view" (for me) is the top right toolbar icon already shown, it
> shows all entries as a row list, as shown, and just like the current
> Journal.

We really think talking about different features/options :)

I meant grouped list, for example if we chose users tags type of filter
(ok, thats discussable:) this list will be a list of tags; if we chose
object types type it will be a list of object types

> "Cloud view" (for me) will be what you see (or something close) when you
> click on that tag/label icon showing the main toolbar. It will show a
> palette that display current Journal tags in an efficient space manor.

yup, exactly what I mean here(and so for list view from prev. paragraph)

--
Aleksey