[Sugar-devel] Email client

David Cabo david.cabo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 17:07:51 EST 2009

 What's the current status of Gears on the XO? Can it be added to Browser? I
remember someone started working on it a few months ago, but unfortunately I
don't know if they were successful.

 The reason I'm asking is that GMail is currently rolling out offline
support, although it's disabled by default at the moment:
http://gmailblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/new-in-labs-offline-gmail.html

 Regards,

/david