[Sugar-devel] Missing Keyboard input on fresh Jhbuild

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 02:20:02 EST 2009

Many thanks to Tomeu for working with me on IRC to track this down.  I
got `./sugar-jhbuild run` working after I `unset XKEYSYMDB` in .bashrc
which was useful for very old motif applications before I upgraded X a
couple times.

Morgan, sugar-emulator seems to work too, thanks!  I am not sure I
would have figured that out since there is no mention of this command
in the file /usr/share/doc/sugar/README in the 0.82.0-1ubuntu3 version
of the sugar package.

The two may conflict a little so I'll just use one or the other.
Resetting brings back all the functionality by running `rm -rf
~/.sugar`

Thanks!

-- Grant Bowman                                   <grantbow at gmail.com>