[Sugar-devel] Missing Keyboard input on fresh Jhbuild

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Wed Jan 28 23:14:15 EST 2009

Hi Grant,

   > When I run it now using './sugar-jhbuild run' I have mouse input
   > but keyboard input is ignored even after the ctrl-shift capturing
   > command.  Since the terminal output is lengthy and repetitive I
   > pasted it all at http://pastebin.be/16352 where it will be
   > available for a week.  I don't see any immediately instructive
   > errors but I may be missing something.  I pasted a few sample lines
   > below.  Any suggestions on what to try next?

This isn't the answer you're expecting, but if you aren't planning on
hacking bleeding-edge Sugar, I'd just install the Sugar packages in
Ubuntu.  (apt-get install sugar sugar-activities sugar-emulator, or
something).  Those packages are recent enough to be fine for developing
activities against.

Thanks,

- Chris.
--