[Sugar-devel] Naming of "sugar", the Sugar Shell

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 15:01:35 EST 2009

I for one will have a much easier time remembering what sugar-shell means,
versus sugar-jarabe.
Personally I can't stand all these meaningless names, I currently have to go
look at the glossary each time I need to know which version of Sugar has the
activities.

At work I have often found that confusingly named packages tend to get
adopted less easily than the sensibly named ones.

-Wade