[Sugar-devel] [Localization] [Announce] String freeze in effect

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 12:09:41 EST 2009

Hi.
While string freeze was declared, some POT has not been updated on Pootle yet.
For examples, we can't translate "About my computer" or "logout" for sugar.
Could you take a look into this?  (Sayamindu, are you still the guy to
ask about this?)

I think owners of module who moved source repo to sugarlabs might want
to check if the integration to pootle is working now.

Thanks,
/Korakurider