[Sugar-devel] [olpc-nz] Hints for a Sugar dev intro?

Gabriel Eirea geirea at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 12:03:18 EST 2009

We are planning a Documentation Jam in Uruguay for late February. I
think Wade's page is an excellent starting point but we want to do it
in Spanish and to write it from our own experience. Many of us started
almost from scratch and we want to reflect on the learning curve and
get to the essentials so new people can join in with less effort.

We have very little experience with Sugar itself. We want to focus at
this stage on activities, so we plan to cover things like Python,
PyGtk, Cairo, Pango, Pygame, bundling, using git, using trac, using
pot files, collaboration, datastore, etc.

If you have any new materials or comments, they would be much apprecited.

Regards,

Gabriel