[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Sucrose 0.83.4 Development Release

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at genarts.com
Fri Jan 23 17:06:44 EST 2009

Hi folks.  I guess I'm somewhat confused with all the recent changes
taking place in the OLPC/Sugar world.  I have an XO, and for a while I
was keeping up with all the latest joyrides.  I think the last one I
installed was just before the old joyride branch went away some time
last year.  Now there's a new joyride, but it's known not to be stable
enough for kid-friendly use, & that's fine.  But there's also Sucrose
0.83.4 which looks new & shiny.  Can I install this on my XO (and how),
or do I need to wait for a joyride build containing it?  I.e. is sucrose
an independently installable thing?  Sorry to sound like such a newb.

--
Gary Oberbrunner                garyo at genarts.com
GenArts, Inc.                   Tel: 617-492-2888
955 Mass. Ave                   Fax: 617-492-2852
Cambridge, MA 02139 USA         www.genarts.com