[Sugar-devel] Sugarlabs and GSOC

Leslie Hawthorn lhospo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 19:22:48 EST 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 3:36 PM, Jameson Quinn <jameson.quinn at gmail.com>wrote:

>> Assuming you are accepted as a mentoring organization, your number of
>> student slots would be based on overall popularity as with all other
>> organizations. There's full documentation available here that may be helpful
>> to you:
>>

>> http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-announce/web/notes-on-student-allocations
>>

> Just to let you know, this link is broken right now. And the same link on
> http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-announce/web is, of
> course, also broken.

I got the same error message until I logged into my Google Account (using my
lhospo at gmail.com address) and the page mystically appeared. That error
message is totally confusing. I'll report it to the Google Groups team. Can
you sign in and let me know if you are getting the same error message?

Thanks for the heads up.

Best,
LH

--