[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Sucrose 0.83.4 Development Release

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 10:17:55 EST 2009

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 4:04 PM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> Yeah, I recommend rsync'ing the ~/.sugar/default/datastore dir, maybe
> skipping the index subdir. You have the layout explained here:
>
> http://sugarlabs.org/go/DevelopmentTeam/DatastoreRewrite

Uhmmm. Ok, then I'll have to rework the server side too. Keep me in
the loop with these things ;-)

  http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/9209

the backup infra will need a bit of work to handle this gracefully for
example when clients get upgraded. The data files have moved, which
means that unless we do something smart, rsync will try and resend
everything.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions