[Sugar-devel] Calling activities

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 14:28:02 EST 2009

Which activities are you referring to?
You could download a file to the XO whose mime type is linked to an
Activity.  This would cause the Journal to launch the Activity to open the
file.

As far as I know, there is currently no way to package a Journal entry as a
file, to be downloaded from a website into Sugar.  Ultimately this seems
like the correct solution to this use case.