[Sugar-devel] [RELEASE] Log v14

Morgan Collett morgan.collett at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 13:44:20 EST 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 20:35, Wade Brainerd <wadetb at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yikes, I had no idea bout the branch on dev.laptop.org - it wasn't even
> moved over to git.sugarlabs.org in the migration!
> I'll try and merge the branches after work tonight and release v17.
> -Wade

For the benefit of those yet to move over,
http://sugarlabs.org/go/DevelopmentTeam/Git#Import_a_module_from_dev.laptop.org
says:

*  See all the remote branches with:

  git remote show origin

* Check out the remote branches you want to migrate, e.g.

  git checkout -b sucrose-0.82 origin/sucrose-0.82

* Push it to git.sugarlabs.org with something like:

  git push gitorious at git.sugarlabs.org:sugar/mainline.git --mirror

So you need to manually look at, and check out, the branches you want
to migrate over.

Regards
Morgan