[Sugar-devel] [RELEASE] Log v14

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Wed Jan 21 08:00:33 EST 2009

Hi Wade,

we were at version 16 already - this was in the 0.82 branch so hard to
discover :/
http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=projects/log-activity;a=shortlog;h=sucrose-0.82

Can you make another release v17? (you can use the -v command when using
the release script).

Wade Brainerd wrote:
> == Source ==
>
> http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/fructose/Log/Log-14.tar.bz2
 >
> == News ==
>
> * New translations from Pootle.
>
> Wade
>
> PS- The above link does not work yet, I believe some synchronization
> step has yet to happen between the upload and download servers.

It did not show up until now. Normally it is a hourly script. Bernie
fixed it yesterday. Maybe another error.

Bernie, any idea? The file is uploaded fine on shell.sugarlabs.org.

Thanks,
    Simon