[Sugar-devel] [RELEASE] sugar-0.83.5

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Mon Jan 19 18:02:42 EST 2009

== Source ==
http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar/sugar-0.83.5.tar.bz2

== News ==

* make the journal entries in the favorites palette resumable
* simplify the constants used to identify favorite layouts
* separate debug settings from xsession #163
* add logout option #207 to xomenu (sayamindu, icon by eben)
* change jabber server without sugar restart #142
* About my XO -> About my Computer
* #196 Fix setting the timezone in Debian
* autoconnect to AP that we connected to last #8
* add a favorites mode setting for deciding if the favorites view
resumes by default or not
* resume by default the last activity from the favorites view
* implement filtering by file type for removable devices
* #132 Filter by timestamp, not by mtime
* add support for text queries on removable devices
* dont abort if we cannot read a file from a removable device
* add a favorite filter to the journal toolbar
* sanitize the file name when we copy to removable devices
* #36 Refresh the detailed view when the entry changes
* #38 Refresh full metadata when editing so we do not lose properties
* Focus Search is not exposed via dbus anymore #89
* #131 'open with' does not work for clipboard item
* #165 Install bundles when they get into the journal
* add Resume item to the file transfer palette
* #126 Fix erase button in the journal
* following eben's spec for the device positions