[Sugar-devel] sugar-jhbuild on Debian/Ubuntu

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Mon Jan 19 10:10:33 EST 2009

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 16:03, Sascha Silbe
<sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 03:46:33PM +0100, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
>
>> The error log that you get will tell us, though I can anticipate
>> needing to build inside jhbuild the versions of gtk, pygtk, etc that
>> are in Intrepid or F11.
>
> That's possible? Great! Is there any HOWTO or some other directions?

No docs that I know of, though I expect that by changing the
pygobject2 package dep to:

<package name="pygobject2" source="pygobject"/>

jhbuild will know which version it needs to download and build. Then
you need to do the same with the packages that needs a newer version
that the one in lenny.

Good luck,

Tomeu