[Sugar-devel] sugar-jhbuild on Debian/Ubuntu (was: Re: feature freeze issue #3: resume by default)

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org
Mon Jan 19 09:25:25 EST 2009

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 02:26:32PM +0100, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:

>> Thanks for the info. Would be nice if there were a list of
>> dependencies
>> including versions. "sugar-jhbuild build" completed without errors,
>> the
>> system just won't work.
>> This would also help in evaluating whether sugar-jhbuild could work
>> on
>> Debian lenny at all. Otherwise I'm just wasting my time currently.
> Someone needs to provide a sysdeps file for lenny, probably based on
> debian-unstable.xml:
Well, that's what I'm trying to do. But it would help a lot to know
which _versions_ of the packages listed in the other sysdeps files are
required. As written before, Ubuntu hardy contains all of the packages
listed for intrepid, but apparently not the required version of them.

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/