[Sugar-devel] Memorize moved to git.sugarlabs.org

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Sat Jan 17 04:29:18 EST 2009

Hey,

i just moved memorize to the Sugar Labs repositories. Sayamindu, can you
please point pootle to the new remote?

Btw: I am still looking for developers and maintainers help for this
cute little activity, one of the first that was available 2006, so Yeay!
old school ;p
I just got a request from oceania people that uses it to create new
games. I really would like to keep working on this, but sugar itself is
keeping me busy - so any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Simon