[Sugar-devel] ActivityTeam proposal

Morgan Collett morgan.collett at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 09:23:20 EST 2009

+1 to the Activities Team, I'm definitely interested.

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 10:52, Aleksey Lim <alsroot at member.fsf.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 04:42:19PM -0500, Wade Brainerd wrote:
>> Yep, once activities.sugarlabs.org is up and running (help wanted
>> btw!) we should be able to keep this up to date.  I hope to 'feature'
>> orphaned activities from time to time to try to help get them picked
>> up as well.
>>
>> Suggestions for which one to start with are welcome, I was thinking
>> maybe 'Connect' since it was part of the initial Sugar vision.

As the most recent maintainer of Connect, I think that would be great!

> Does anybody know maintenance status of mamamedia/{cartoon-builder,flipsticks}?
> Last commits were 14months ago. There are lack of COPYING files.

They were supposed to be released under the GPL2 - the source files
should have headers IIRC. I can pass on the original maintainer's
details, or check with MaMaMedia if necessary.

Regards
Morgan