[Sugar-devel] XOCamp 2: Day 3 update

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Wed Jan 14 16:24:47 EST 2009

Hello,

We are currently talking about a string of technical topics : l10n,
journal, performance/memory, power, and jffs/ubi --- through the end
of the day.

After this there will be a brief talk about digitizing and creating
books from ed cherlin at 5.  The post below has the latest information
for joining in.

SJ