[Sugar-devel] Activities migration status

Ed McNierney ed at laptop.org
Wed Jan 14 12:37:46 EST 2009

Gabriel -

No, there are no current plans to shut down any services on
dev.laptop.org.  OLPC has an 8.2.1 release underway and we'll continue
to maintain those services in the future.

On the other hand, anyone working on Sugar efforts such as Activity
development should be encouraged to put all those efforts under the
Sugar Labs roof where they can be more readily available to the entire
Sugar community (not just the OLPC portion of it).  The last paragraph
of Wade's message (quoted below) described it very well.

	- Ed