[Sugar-devel] Helping with activity development

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Mon Jan 12 14:02:11 EST 2009

Let me add:

1. Making collaborative Maze even more awesome.

This is currently the most addictive multiplayer game on the XO, and
it needs a further dusting of crack, including better statistics,
handicaps, &c.

2. Making Speak collaboration effective.

This has the potential to be an awesome communication method; not only
a chat option for the blind but a way of teaching specific words, and
a fun way to engage small clusters of people around an XO -- sound
carries well to people who aren't currently reading the screen.

SJ