[Sugar-devel] XOCamp 2, Day 1 update

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Mon Jan 12 13:26:30 EST 2009

Dear all,

We're in the middle of day 1 of XOCamp.  You can take part in a few ways; we are
 * streaming over the web at justin.tv  (search for xocamp and olpc),
 * on an call-in conference line (see the wiki page for details)
 * on IRC in the  #olpc channel on freenode.net.

For those without irc clients, you can use your browser: visit
http://forum.laptop.org/chat
to open #olpc-help, then type  "/join #olpc"

For the current week's agenda, and slides for many talks, please see:
    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XOCamp_2

We have a few sessions of open hacking, and are glad to include new
brief sessions or discussion topics; we can also present slides for
you if you can't do it in person / want to engage remotely.

Finally, we are archiving the conference media and transcripts; if you
have general questions about OLPC, our communities and deployments,
getting involved, or Sugar and hardware development, feel free to ask
them on the event's talk page and we will make sure your questions get
answered.
    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Talk:XOCamp_2

Regards,
SJ