[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Google Summer of Code 2009 is a go!

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Sat Jan 10 18:40:28 EST 2009

On reflection, I think it might be a good thing to make a single
really excellent mentoring framework for people through sugarlabs, and
not to have two gsoc programs at all.  OLPC will have a good bit of
mentoring to do to look after travelling interns, which is likely to
be a larger program than it was last year.

People who write OLPC asking to mentor or intern for software can be
directed to that program.  And people who have gsoc experience through
other groups can help with the setup / to make sure sugarlabs isn't
treated like a novice participant.

--SJ